Friday, April 2, 2010
Spring Break this year is a shutout. So far we have had rain, sleet, and snow everday. Luckily, none of the snow has stuck at our elevation. The kids have been bored and have resorted to building a new fort. They have also been on Facebook all week. I am sorry but I just dont get Facebook, its great for looking up old friends but these games and little quips back and forth!! Maybe I am old fashioned if I want to say something I pick up the phone or at least email in full sentences with some type of substance. I think Americans are spending all their time watching tv or their on Facebook. Just one mans opinion. On a more positive note, I took Andrew on a ride along last night and caught my first underage drinking party this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't play games at all on facebook...it purely keeping up with people and letting people be a daily part of my life, when I can't see them all everyday...but the games have got to go!!! can't stand them!
I was talking about everyone in general Sharon not you specifically.
Post a Comment