Yesterday, I took Sam for a ride up to my friend John's house and then up Wildcat Gulch on the ATV's. He got to play with Sadie, John's 10 year old Brittany Spaniel. They both love riding on the ATV's but Sam took a spill off on the pavement and road rashed his back leg and paw pad. He will be ok. I also found a new favorite drink Patron coffee liqueor 70 proof $50/bottle good stuff. Today, the little shit attacked Pepper and go kicked pretty good.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Sam's whooped
Yesterday, I took Sam for a ride up to my friend John's house and then up Wildcat Gulch on the ATV's. He got to play with Sadie, John's 10 year old Brittany Spaniel. They both love riding on the ATV's but Sam took a spill off on the pavement and road rashed his back leg and paw pad. He will be ok. I also found a new favorite drink Patron coffee liqueor 70 proof $50/bottle good stuff. Today, the little shit attacked Pepper and go kicked pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny Dog! We were thinking about bringing Tate with us!
I think you should bring Christy!! Tate is optional!!!!
Post a Comment