Friday, April 30, 2010
Official
Today, we went to the lawyer and officially filed for divorce. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. I guess I am glad to be moving forward with life and on to new things. Its been 4 months that we have lived apart and so the day to day isnt different, its just that signing the paperwork somehow made it more real if that makes sense? Truthfully, even though were are divorced it doesnt change the fact that we will have to deal with the kids and each other to a lesser extent for the rest of our lives. Dad also got some good news and should be retiring at the end of June. I cant imagine that far ahead but after 45 plus years of working I am sure he will enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just be there for the boys, especially in the transition time. Divorce doesn't take away parental responsibility. They need your love more than ever right now.
Post a Comment