Today, I got a call up near Twin Springs on Arrowrock Road so I took a few good photos. Twin Springs is a developed hot spring where you can rent cabins and sit in the hot spring. I dont think any of you from back east have ever went up that way when you were out. Its a very neat drive on a scary road.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Arrowrock
Today, I got a call up near Twin Springs on Arrowrock Road so I took a few good photos. Twin Springs is a developed hot spring where you can rent cabins and sit in the hot spring. I dont think any of you from back east have ever went up that way when you were out. Its a very neat drive on a scary road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pics - so beautiful!
Post a Comment