Today, I got a call from Barb and found out that Andrew got busted for "smokin in the boys room" except that it was during lunch behind the Sports Authority with a girl named Brianna. I don't know what to think except if this is the worst thing he gets caught doing he will probably be better off then I was. At least it was just a cigar and not dope. Anyhow he is in even more trouble for the time being. On another note, I started something several weeks ago not knowing where it would go or what to expect. While I still dont know if this was wise I think the unknown was worse than knowing and so far I am grateful for that. Here is a photo back when they were innocent.
Monday, April 19, 2010
KIDS
Today, I got a call from Barb and found out that Andrew got busted for "smokin in the boys room" except that it was during lunch behind the Sports Authority with a girl named Brianna. I don't know what to think except if this is the worst thing he gets caught doing he will probably be better off then I was. At least it was just a cigar and not dope. Anyhow he is in even more trouble for the time being. On another note, I started something several weeks ago not knowing where it would go or what to expect. While I still dont know if this was wise I think the unknown was worse than knowing and so far I am grateful for that. Here is a photo back when they were innocent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There is going to be acting out...it comes with the territory that you are going through...don't be too tough on them...imagine the shit you are going through and trying to process and realize that they are going through the same crap with minds of teenagers that cant process anything...so acting out is natural...just love on them...
I dont think it has anything to do with the divorce. I think it is just normal teenage shit at his age I was doing far worse. At least Andrew has a soft heart now if he would just start thinking alittle more. I am guessing he was trying to impress.
Whether or not this is related to everything that's going on or not, just love them through the years ahead, and you'll laugh at the memories of their antics! Love & miss ya!
Post a Comment