Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Changes
It has been an unusual time for me lately. I am unsure of what path I am on let alone what path I should be on. For most of my adult life, I would make goals and move towards whatever the goal may be. This is the first time that I am unsure of what the goal is or should be. It is a rather awkward place to be. For the last several months, I have kept telling myself keep the status quo don't change things until you have to. I think that was a mistake. If you are not working towards something you just wander around and go nowhere. Does this make sense???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Goals are essential to move forward, but sometimes God wants us to w ait also. We learn alot about ourselves as we wait and listen and watch - Like hunting sort of. And we are lives are entwined with others might need extra time to make sure. We love and pray for you and you decisions.
Sometimes we find ourselves in places that seem dark and cold, but we must realize that we are not alone. That it is in these places that we must sit still and seek out God in all things. But I understand completely. Goals are good, but we have to think about whether or not our goals have been the right ones or if the ones we have looking forward are the right ones...I don't know...there are no easy answers especially when people are involved! But you loved no matter what!
Post a Comment