Saturday, September 27, 2008
CLOSED
We closed on the house yesterday. We will start moving in on Monday. In Idaho they do closing thru escrow so it takes a little longer, we have to wait till its recorded before we move in and since we did not sign until late Friday it will not be recorded till Monday. I am just glad that we were able to get this done before the credit markets dry up. I am now hoping that things continue as they have so I will be able to pay this off in short order. My goal is to have the house paid for within 10 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoo-hoo! Time to have a housewarming party! Wish we didn't live so far away so we could help w/ the moving. Take care & be safe!
Glad all has gone well, before the market crashed today..
Post a Comment