Friday, October 3, 2008

ALL MOVED IN

We are all moved in!! The bad news is that there is no DSL available at the new house so I have to figure out what I am going to do. The dishes cost 60-100 a month and I dont want internet that bad. They say DSL will be available soon but dont have a date. For now we'll probably just use dial up. I will post some photos soon the house is actually working out better then I expected we are not cramped and everything is working well. I decided to save money and will be doing the basement drywall myself this winter. It will give me something to do. The house came with enough left over hardwood from the upstairs to finish the basement so I might do that as well.

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

What a lovely home and views are great.. We saw deer each time we came up at the creek right as you start up the street. Replace the redorange with burnt orange and everything will coordinate still and have more soothing effect.

Julie said...

Very cool! Looking forward to when we can see it in person, but eagerly await the photos in the meantime! Glad that it's all working out right, that's always a relief! Love & miss you guys!