Thursday, September 25, 2008

Closing

We are closing tommorrow at 2:00pm it looks like there will be no delays or setbacks this time. I am thankful that this will get done before the market collapses. I think that what is happening in Washington will ultimately be bad for the economy. If the govt. pays out a trillion its going to devalue the dollar and eventually the taxpayers will foot the bill. I think we will be in for a long problem that will last for years.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

At this point we are damned if we do and damned if we don't...there is no easy answer! I'm glad your closing! And I'm glad that you have a job that will always have security! There will always be criminals and if the world does implode - there will be even more.

Julie said...

Yeah! Glad your closing's getting done! I agree that what's going on will be ultimately bad for the economy. I'm definitely feeling the pinch, am looking at getting a second job to keep food on the table. Bringing home less now that I am a permanent employee and don't work the overtime. It's only going to get worse, looking forward to Jesus' return! Love & miss you all!

Jourdyn97 said...

If you get a closing doesn't that mean the house is yours If so congrats!!!!!