Monday, September 15, 2008

Nationwide SUCKS

Things have gotten delayed with the closing because NATIONWIDE SUCKS. I called two weeks ago to get a quote for the new house, they gave me a quote and said they would talk to the underwriter. I find out yesterday that they don't underwrite mountain homes and that this has delayed closing. So I spent the day on the phone setting up all new insurance. I dumped them since I have been to Idaho I have not been impressed with them anyhow. The good news is I saved around $650 a year with this new company. Hopefully, we will close by friday.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I've had a problem w/ Nationwide ever since they cancelled my life policy on Brodie because I had to file bankruptcy. So I would have to agree, they suck! Good thing you've saved some $ - that's always a good thing! Hang in there - Love you all!

Sharon said...

You'd think they would have told you that up front...but no insurance company ever tells you everything up front...when do you close now...

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Hope all goes well with closing and let us know when we can see and when to get Dan to help with move.