Tuesday, October 28, 2008
New Mutt
Well the other day Barb happened to see me talking to a guy out in the field and stopped. She then saw that this guy had puppies he was selling. I wasn't wanting or planning on another dog but Barb has wanted a lap dog for sometime. The guy who I know from calls, breeds Welsh Terriers which are a miniature version of an Airedale. I ended up trading the guy a gun for a male puppy who we have named Sam for the time being. He looks alot like Abby but will be less then half of her size when full grown. So far he is doing well with house training. I will post pictures as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cool! I could have sent you Tate - he thinks he's a lap dog! Sam's a cute name...
Have Sharon send you Tate!
Post a Comment