Saturday, October 11, 2008
SNOW
We got our first snow yesterday. Luckily, it was only about 2 inches. My four wheeler happens to be in the shop for new tires and servicing so I have no way of plowing. The house came with a snowblower attachment for the tractor but I have yet to figure out how to mount it. I am hoping that we dont have a bad snow year again. The goods news is that our driveway is smaller at the new house so we have less to plow. Hunting season just started so for the next few weeks I will be busy searching for deer then elk. I really need to shoot something my freezer is getting bare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey - it's brand new why new tires????
Ask rob he might be able to help you figure out how that thing mounts.
and good luck with the deer/elk
Isn't that wild - mom called me Friday night! You're talking about the old 4-wheeler getting new tires, right? Good luck this hunting season!
Good luck be carefullllll.
Post a Comment