Sunday, April 27, 2008

Toledo Trip


Well, I just got back from Toledo. I was out there from tuesday to saturday. I had a chance to visit with everyone except Uncle Scott. Grandpa Nuzum looked good all things considered. I had a good time with Jordyn,Nadine, and Rowan, they grow up fast.
One thing I now know for sure is that I am extremely happy I live in Idaho. Things seem to be changing for the worst in Ohio. I also forgot about how bad the humidity is for me, I spent most of the time sick. I also could not believe how fast the downtown area has went to hell, when I left it seemed to be looking up.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yep, you're right about that - and they're spending all this money on a new sports arena, and the stuff on the east side, and now there's something going on with the Erie Street Market. No wonder the only time I go down there is if I have court for child support!!!! I'm glad you had a good time with the kids - hopefully I'll get to enjoy some more with yours before too long! Thanks again for the dinner, wish we could have spent a little more time together. Love & miss you already!

Sharon said...

Gotta love Toledo!!! Go Carty!!!
Glad you came and can't wait to get out there in June!!!!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Idaho Rocks!! It has great geology, wonderful weather and less people..