Thursday, April 10, 2008

Where is Spring?

Well, not much is going on, the weather has been staying in the forties and fifties and doesn't seem to want to make a jump. Yesterday, I took Nathan shooting, I purchased a new collapsible shooting rest so I let Nathan shoot off of it. He did pretty well by next year he should be ready to get his hunting license.

Speaking of hunting, I am going Spring bear and turkey hunting starting on the 15th. I already have a lined up spot to take a turkey but I am going to try stalking bear instead of baiting so we'll see how that go's.

Barb has been busy at work as usual. We are planning on taking a cruise later in the year we are trying to figure out where to go. We are thinking Alaska or the Mexican Riviera.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! Sounds like everything's going pretty well! Looks like I'll be able to take my vacation from May 5th to the 14th, so I'm looking forward to that! Wish we had enough to come out your way, hopefully next year we'll be in a little better shape to visit. Keep us posted - love and miss you guys!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Try and be up tonight - Snow in the Mountains - you will not see spring til may unless in Garden Valley....

Sharon said...

Well, you can buy me a cruise too!!! Anyways, you have to send Andrew back with Jim and I this summer.