![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Bear Hunting
I have been hunting the past two days. I haven't seen any turkeys but I did see 1 bear but couldn't get close enough. I also saw about 100 elk of course they are not in season. I took some photos from areas that I hunted. If I don't get anything this week the seasons don't end until June 15.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi! Couldn't see all the pictures in the Smilebox, although what I did see was beautiful! Just wanted to let you know so you could check it out on your side! Love ya!
Something lost some if more than about four but great shots.. Hope to see you before you go to Ohio - you could always come to church at 10:45am Andrew knows where.. Love ya!
He probably only used four shots. Great pics! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment