Thursday, May 1, 2008

Weather improving

The weather is finally getting better and the snow is melting fast. I plan on taking the boys camping this weekend. Well things are going pretty well. One problem has developed we have a non -cop running for Sheriff who apparently wants to go back to the days of "who ya know" law enforcement. I will probably leave the Department if he is elected. I think that this is unlikely but you never know with politics. I am amazed that the state of Idaho allows anyone to run for Sheriff. In most states you must be a law enforcement officer.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, a really late spring for the higher elevations, huh? That is really suprising about anyone being able to run for Sheriff (sp?). I be praying it all works out the right way. Love & miss you guys!

Sharon said...

Maybe we should move out there and run for sheriff!?!?!? :)

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Had a nice picnic with you all! Love ya! I am buying more camping gear.