Saturday, November 6, 2010

Winding Down

Getting ready to leave Sun Valley sorta of sad that trip is ending. It is easy to get used to excellent meals, maids, hot tubs, sleeping in, and @#$%%*(#* every day!!! We have had an excellent time and have come closer together on this trip. I am hoping that next year we can stay at the Sun Valley Lodge for an entire week it is awesome. To those of you back east reading this make sure that when visiting you stop here. It is fairly expensive but they have every activity and attraction there so you dont have to leave. As I said going back to the grind sucks especially since I have to pay for all of it now, but we have had an excellent trip and the costs was well worth it.

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

anything of value cost

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

hope you are feeling better,, do you have boys for weekend