Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Changes

For those of you that don't know over the last several months me and Christina have been inseparable. A couple of weeks ago we decided to take the next step and got engaged. Many of you are probably surprised that this would happen so soon, less than a year from Barb. I am surprised myself, I never imagined that I would feel the way I do or that I would be as happy as I have been. Now, we are both aware of the timing and decided that we will have a long engagement to make sure that we arent rushing or pushing to fast. We expect to get married in May of 2012, Sharee will do the service when she comes out to graduate from NNU. I apologize for not sharing the news immediately, however we had to tell her parents and wanted to do that in person.

1 comment:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Congrats and be happy.. Think Body, Mind and Spirit in how you both grow.....