Sunday, November 21, 2010

Whats new and old


Things are going well, recently got a gym membership in Boise so I can get back into shape. A week into and havent missed workout want to keep it that way for at least six months. Work has been very slow its that time of year hopefully it will pick up soon. The boys are doing ok, Andrew made a big mistake that he will have to deal with but I guess that is how he will learn. I made a trip to the ER two weeks ago very bad asthma attack, had acute bronchitis, they gave me a bunch of antibiotics which lessened symptoms but getting ready to see normal doctor for more still lingering. Things have been going well with Christina, we had an excellent time on our trip it sorta sucks going back to the grind being on permanent vacation would be nice, right!

I have been thinking about anniversaries and special dates, I am fairly good at remembering times and occasions and think that its important way to track progress. It will 4 years this month since I became a cop in Boise County and even though there has been highs and lows, alot of progress on my skills and outlook has been made. It has been just short of a year since me and Barb called it quits and while very little progress has been made in getting along, I have been moving on with life full steam ahead and not looking back. It has been 6 months since I started dating Christina and much progress has been made, although I have limited adult experience in dating, I have learned alot about how not to treat someone and developed a better patience level than I ever had with Barb. I dont know exactly what my point is to all of this is its just that many milestones are here or around the bend and I like to take note of what has happened so I can better gauge where I am going. Here is a pic of the boys 4 years ago.

1 comment:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

growth and change are only something you can do with yourself . We can promote growth in others especially children.. remember we have a body - mind and spirit and we need to grow all of the person. love mom