Saturday, July 31, 2010

Update





Its been a while since I posted so here is whats going on. Things are settling in with Dad, he got some new living room and kitchen furniture which makes the house look like a home again. I have been working my butt off. Andrew just finished up summer school and will be coming up in a couple of days. I have decided to sell Pepper, I originally bought her because I was hoping Barb would take a liking to horses, well that didnt work out to well and now she just sits around alot and doesnt get ridden much.

I have two people that are interested and with any luck she should be to a new home within the next couple of weeks. The dating experience is ongoing been seeing a nice younger girl unsure of where it will go?? Looking forward to seeing the kids more this month we have a day planned for Roaring Springs. For those of you that have been here, the neighbor house across the street was bought and they are actually fixing it up nice!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

post pics of the new furniture! Glad to hear it's going good.
been keeping busy around here...

Julie said...

glad to hear things are going well! keep us posted!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Looks nice... I will need my round tall table when we come home. the tile top one outside on deck.. love ya mom