Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Settling In
Its been a couple of days and things are settling in. I have been pretty busy at work the last few days, today is my friday and I am looking forward to a few days off. Nathan and Andrew are back at fighting already I shouldnt have thought that would change with a few weeks absence. Nathan got a xbox 360 for his bday, its hard to believe he is twelve it doesnt seem that long ago. When I look back time keeps going by quicker and quicker before I know it they will be out on there own!! Anyhow, that is whats going on talk to you later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nope - that's a myth...absence does not make the heart grow fonder! :)
Glad you guys are settling in! We've been extremely busy over the past week or so...This summer is just been a crazy one! :)
Post a Comment