I had an interesting weekend with the boys, Andrew and I set on a four wheeler ride with the intention of making it over to Lucky Peak to ride the bottom of the reservoir. Unfortunately, we only made it to Clear Creek summit when the snow got to deep. After that we hung out at home, Andrew brought his guitar and spent alot of time practicing he is getting better. On Sunday, I took the kids back to Barbs we made a trip out for shopping and the kids went for a bike ride down in the village. I took a couple photos on the way down. One is a waterfall just off HWY21 the other is coming off hilltop you can see the Owyhee's in the distance over 50 miles away.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Weekend
I had an interesting weekend with the boys, Andrew and I set on a four wheeler ride with the intention of making it over to Lucky Peak to ride the bottom of the reservoir. Unfortunately, we only made it to Clear Creek summit when the snow got to deep. After that we hung out at home, Andrew brought his guitar and spent alot of time practicing he is getting better. On Sunday, I took the kids back to Barbs we made a trip out for shopping and the kids went for a bike ride down in the village. I took a couple photos on the way down. One is a waterfall just off HWY21 the other is coming off hilltop you can see the Owyhee's in the distance over 50 miles away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Spring is coming! How warm is it going to be in May? Will we be able to camp???
nice picks
Post a Comment