Sunday, March 15, 2009
Update
Things have been going well, we are starting to get work done around the house, the basement is being finished this week, and we are having the hardwood upstairs refinished. I have a list of to do things but many will have to wait. I am hoping to get our patio extended, driveway cleaned up, and a fenced backyard for a horse this year. It will depend on how much it costs. I have found that since construction is slow it is lowering prices dramatically. Nathan is starting school in Boise this week so hopefully that will go well. Andrew celebrated his 15th birthday on the 12th its hard to believe it has been that long. Note to everyone right now plane tickets are very cheap less than $200 get your asses on a plane and come visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If I had $400 extra bucks we'd be there in a heartbeat! I can't believe Drew's already 15! I can't believe mine's about to graduate! Time flies so quick any more. Glad to hear your able to get some things done around the house, hope all goes according to plan. We love & miss you every day & are out there with you in spirit even if we can't be there physically!
ice will be up to see carpet next week
Post a Comment