Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Things are going well! I have been off for the past week and a half. I will be going back on friday to be a dedicated Horseshoe Bend officer. I have a new shift Fri-Mon that will last until October. Nathan is doing well at his new school. The basement is finished just waiting for the carpet to come in. Everything is completely painted and we finally painted the kids rooms. There is still some snow on the ground but it is melting fast. We are hoping to get a fence put in and build a loafing shed for a horse as soon as the snow and mud go away. We have two people who have free horses. One is a 15 year old quarter horse gelding that has been used for trail rides. The other is a 3 year old filly quarter horse, she is not broke but is very gentle.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Great to hear that things are going so well! Love & miss you guys very much, can't wait until we can spend time together again. (Excited about the horse, too!)

Julie said...

Hey, can you send me an e-mail so I have your new address. The last few items I've sent have come back undeliverable....thx!