Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not much new

Well, it has been quite a while since I have posted anything. The main reason is we dont have internet at home yet hopefully DSL will come soon. Not much has changed we lost the Southfork Contract at work so my income dropped several hundred a month. The good news is that we picked up a grant from the state which pays at an OT rate so I will be able to do that and make as much in half of the time. Nathan's arm is healing well and my eye is pretty much healed I do have a little scar. The weather here has been nice 40-50 in the day. It's funny because it has been nicer up in the mountains than in Boise due to inversion. We are still banging away at getting our house paid for. Hopefully our new fascist govt doesn't tax me out of it. I am glad to be living in Idaho our Gov. is not taking any of the stimulus package that requires renewing sources of income. In other words he is only taking things that are one shot deals not programs that grow gov. None of our congress or senate people voted for it. We also are holding steady on the unemployment issue. I will post some photos as soon as I remember to bring my camera to work.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

hey! Thanks for the update. We have been keeping busy. Rob is still in danger of layoff - we'll know more this next week. And from there if he is laid off we have huge decisions to make. I am more and more convinced everyday that we are in the last days and the GOd is preparing us for an outpouring of his love on his people even through the darkest of times....

Julie said...

Great to see the update! Hope the families' all doing well, glad you & Nathan are healing well. Bro's getting ready for rugby season & I'm trying to wade through everything graduation & freshman year of college related. On top of working 6 days a week - LOL! Take care & we love & miss you!