Wednesday, January 14, 2009
A Trip to the ER
My killer Welsh Terrier decided to bite me in the eye so I made a trip to the ER for 8 stitches on my eye lid. I was rough housing with Sam and Abby on Tuesday night. After a little bit Sam got tired and laid on Barbs lap. I went up next to her and laid my head down and was looking right at Sam. I dont know if he was continuing are play session or he just didnt like me being that close but he nipped me right in the eye. Luckily, I saw it coming and closed my eye. His sharp little teeth left a inch long gash parallel to my eyebrow. Needless to say I was ready to shoot him but did not. I dont think he was trying to hurt me he just thought we were playing. Him and Abby play very rough with each other and I think he just thought he could do the same with me. I will post a photo when I get a chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
JOHN - little dogs can't play rough like the big ones do!! They because of their size become defensive...they don't differentiate between game and threat - everything becomes a threat to them because everything is bigger than they are!!! Quit rough housing with Sam.
Hope your eye is healing well!
Post a Comment