Monday, August 4, 2008

We might be moving

Well, things are reaching a head. We are getting tired of having no social life and Barb is sick of commuting as well. I have asked if we can move to Columbia Village, I have not gotten a response yet. I think that it will probably be okay the county basically screws everyone by saying you have to live there but not paying you enough to buy a home. We found a decent house to rent there it has 4 bedrooms 2.5 baths.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! Where exactly is Columbia Village? Hope it all works out! Love ya & miss ya!

Sharon said...

Columbia Village is where mom lives - except she's in the apartments there...he's talking about a house in the actual subdivisions there....

anyways...suburban life does have it's advantages...like well, life and people!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Hope one of the houses at More's Creek will work out..