Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Agreement

The house is looking like a done deal we have spent the last three days haggling on a price. Today, we finally came to an agreement. The only hitch is that I found a better loan deal that will cost me less so now I am waiting to hear back on that. We are hoping to get the deal closed and move in by October 1st. I dont want to go much later than that. This is really going to screw up my hunting this year. We will post better picks soon.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

GREAT!!! If it's vacant you should be able to close within two weeks and have possession immediately.

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Hope it all goes through

Julie said...

Fantastic! We're celebrating with you. Your nephew's got a cell now - give me a call if you'd like his number! Love & miss you guys!