Saturday, May 8, 2010
Visiting
Went to Sharee's graduation today, very interesting I never bothered with mine dont like the big crowds. Got to spend some time with her kids, I forgot what its like to have kids that young 4 and 6. Truthfully, I barely remember those years with my kids I was always working. Anyhow will be back in Boise for Mothers day and then they are coming up to my place for a few nights. On another note, its frustrating to know that someone is having a rough patch and there is nothing you can do for them but hope/pray for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's something I experience all the time! You can't make people do things, you can't force them to listen, all you do is pray that they succomb to the will of God in their lives and live fully surrendered to Him...too often we handcuff the blessings that God is trying to give us...
I wasnt exactly talking about someone not following Gods will. Its just someone struggling with sickness and circumstances.
Post a Comment