Thursday, May 27, 2010

Busy! Busy!

Its been a few days so here is whats going on. We have officialy lost 2 guys at work which means I have got reassigned to the West side of the county. This basically means I drive 1-1.5 hours each way and work longer days so I will have a pretty busy summer. In addition, we have a bunch of overtime contract stuff coming up. The weather still hasnt decided what it wants to do one day its nice the next its raining. I have been trying to get Pepper used to being ridden after having the winter off. She is doing well bareback but still is giving me a hard time with the saddle. Also, cut down a few trees out front trying to make the house more visible from the street. I got the honor of going to a required divorce class last night, it was very depressing they said it takes a year and a half to two years to get off the emotional rollercoaster, just what I wanted to hear. Anyhow, look at the good side only 1-1.5 years left.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like you have a lot of opportunities to work, but don't become a work-aholic! Should help to keep you occupied a little bit. Learn what you can from the mandatory course, and hang it there. In the meantime, know that you are loved & prayed for daily! Miss ya!

Sharon said...

It's a lot longer than that...just at the examples we have in our lives...divorce has lifelong reprecussions...as does death, and marriage, and anything else.

Healing only comes when we seek it out...and seek it out in the right places!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Sharon has it right

John Krempa said...

I choose to seek out healing in the form of a beautiful blonde 5'2" 34-24-30 and a few glasses of Black Butte. Just Kidding!!!!