Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow!!

We finally got our first good snow this weekend it snowed just over a foot at the house and it is unlikely that it's going to melt anytime soon. While I don't like plowing it and it can be an inconvenience, I think that winter is the most scenic time of year in the mountains. Winter also is when most of the elk and deer are visible because they come to lower elevations. I will be taking vacation from January 12-23 so hopefully I can get some good wildlife photos to post.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

we got our first real snow last night too! about 5 inches.

Julie said...

Yep, it was no fun having to clear it all off the car to head out to work! LOL! The winter has got to be beautiful in the mountains - I was there at the end of the winter & it was still beautiful! Looking forward to seeing some great pics!