Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas is coming!!

Well Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!! The older I get the harder it is for me to get excited, I wish that I could go back 20 years to the days at Grandma Krempa's but that is a dream. Today, Christmas has turned into something that I no longer recognize, I went to Cabela's today to pick up some things and saw people scrambling for items like idiots. I saw people pushing and shoving to get to sale items. I am surprised that we haven't had more incidents like the one at Walmart in NY. This year seems especially different because of some things that are going on at work. I have been handling a L&L case involving pre-teen male juveniles as both victims and suspects. It has definitely reinforced my view of where we are as a society. Well enough of my complaining everything will be alright Obama won!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi, bro! Sorry to hear you're going through a little bit of a rough spot with work. Hope it gets better soon. It's hard for me to get really excited about the holidays because we can't all be together. I miss the good old days at Grandma's too. I need to take Brodie to her gravesite, he's been asking for a little while. I've got some time off coming around the holidays so that should be a good time to do that too. Love you all much & miss you!

Sharon said...

Hey you're Obama won! So we are in the clear! And Christmas isn't the same without Grandma!