Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pepper is Gone

On Saturday I finally got rid of Pepper she went to a coworker of mine who has two other horses and lives on several acres. I am certain that she will be ridden more and get more attention. It was a difficult decision to get rid of her I had never owned a horse prior to her and didnt realize how attached you can get. I know that given my money and home situation it was the best thing for her. The divorce has changed my perspective and I am realizing that old dreams and wants are forever gone. So I have been trying to think of a new direction to go in. I am not sure that everything I have worked for is what I want now that I am alone(sorry, not married). Its funny how life takes you places you didnt think of. I never imagined that I would be where I am at today and thinking about what my future should be, I had already figured it out and was pressing forward with what I wanted.

1 comment:

Julie said...

All kinds of pets do become part of the family. God never sends us more than we can handle, but I've learned that change is inevitable. God always knows what's best for us, even if we don't. Love ya!