Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jobs

Today, I took Andrew out and got several job applications for him. I have been nagging at this issue for quite sometime and nothing gets done by his mother. So I decided to take matters into my own hands. For those of you reading this ask him or her about it when you speak, I am afraid that she will turn him into a leach. Sorry for calling you out on the internet but I am trying to raise a man who takes care of his business not a leach. WAKE UP!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Tell me about it - there's way too much a sense of entitlement in today's generation. In the mean time, now mine's back in school, and he finally gets a call about a lead from the temp service he registered with. Tired of all the excuses they can come up with.

Julie said...

Unless we know the specifics of a situation, we shouldn't judge... We're actually not supposed to judge at all...