Today is the kids last day of school, well Nathans anyway, Andrew is going to summer school for Biology. I have been extremely busy with work around 80 hours for the last week. I was over at the South Fork of the Payette yesterday and took a few shots. The rain hasn't let up and its a torrent that is getting worse.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Schools out
Today is the kids last day of school, well Nathans anyway, Andrew is going to summer school for Biology. I have been extremely busy with work around 80 hours for the last week. I was over at the South Fork of the Payette yesterday and took a few shots. The rain hasn't let up and its a torrent that is getting worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
have a great week -
it's a little rough right now, but it's still beautiful, just the way I remember it!
Post a Comment