Thursday, December 10, 2009
Update
Hi everyone!! It has been awhile again, the internet is still not up and running. Things are the same with Nathan and Andrew(except Andrew has a new girlfriend). I am mainly writing to let everyone know that we will not be doing much for Christmas this year and that after fifteen years of marriage Barb and I are calling it quits. Many of you are already aware of this and find it no surprise. To those of you who are not let me say that given the situation that has existed for the past two years this is what we both feel is the best option. I know that "best option" is probably a poor choice of words but what I mean is that we both realize that we dont want the same life. We also both realize that making sure the kids are not ruined or used as ammo is very important. Anyhow the divorce will negatively affect our finances and we will not be able to do much for Christmas. I hope that everyone back east is doing well and I hope I get to speak to you over the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment