Dad is on his way out right now we expect him here Friday afternoon. Then next Wednesday we are headed up to the Clearwater and Lochsa Rivers to fish for steelhead and cutthroat trout. This summer while busy has reminded me of why I came here. Last year I was so fixated on work that I forgot to play and this year I have corrected that problem. The older I get I realize that in order to maintain sanity you need to diversify. In other words, dont get to caught up in any one thing, life is about many things try to enjoy most of them. I have included a few pictures, hopefully I will have one next week of a trophy.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Vacations
Dad is on his way out right now we expect him here Friday afternoon. Then next Wednesday we are headed up to the Clearwater and Lochsa Rivers to fish for steelhead and cutthroat trout. This summer while busy has reminded me of why I came here. Last year I was so fixated on work that I forgot to play and this year I have corrected that problem. The older I get I realize that in order to maintain sanity you need to diversify. In other words, dont get to caught up in any one thing, life is about many things try to enjoy most of them. I have included a few pictures, hopefully I will have one next week of a trophy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment