Monday, July 13, 2009

Dad's Visit

Well its been a busy two weeks with Dad in town. We went on the Boise Trolley Train, we went to Roaring Springs, we went on several ATV trips including a 50 miler up to Bogus Basin. All in all it was a good vacation. Dad went on several ride alongs with me and got to see some interesting calls. It is always interesting to see people react to this place, I know that I will never get tired of the beauty of it and it is a neat thing to share it with others. When I get a chance I will post photos.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

rob says its not really a trip until you roll one down the side of a mountain... glad you all had fun! It is definitely beautiful!

Julie said...

Love beautiful Idaho too! Hoping we can make it out again sometime soon! Love & miss you all!