Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vacation's almost here


Well, today is my last official day for a couple of weeks. Sharee and Rob should be here on Sunday. I think we plan on doing a lot of camping and close by trips. I don't know if we will make it anywhere out of state. I bought a new four wheeler, I figure it will be nice when their here, and now we can go on daily excursions together. It's a 2008 Suzuki Kingquad 450xi 4x4.The weather has finaly got nice it should be in the 90s for the next couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

rob's excited about the four-wheeler! See you late sat or sometime sun.

Julie said...

Looks like you are all set to have a great time! Have fun & be safe! Miss you guys every day. Love you!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

The difference in men and boys is the price the price of their toys! You and Rob will need to be carefull..