Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The snow is finally melting we have had temperatures up in the low 50's today. There is still quite a bit of snow but the end seems near. Things have been going well. I might be getting a K-9 at work, I am still thinking about it. Grandpa Nuzum is in the hospital, pray for him, he's no spring chicken. I have yet to try a smilebox so here one is!!!
Click to play first slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Great SmileBox! Thanks for sharing! All's well here except for I've been having a little bit of trouble with my car. We've had the below freezing wind chills since Sunday, and when I left work Monday, it didn't start on the first turn-over, but did on the second. Then this morning, it didn't start with a few tries. I went inside, called my boss to let him know, then called AAA, and Brodie went out and gave it a couple tries and it started. It's been starting OK since then, I'm just hoping it was just close to a little fuel line freeze-up and it's nothing more serious than that, since Friday Brodie, Kelsey and I have tickets to Linkin Park in Columbus at Nationwide. Today it's 21 degrees here, but it feels like a heatwave since there's no wind and the sun's out!

Sharon said...

I like the pictures
The furniture looks great and comfy!

Will you get to pick out your own dog? And will she be with you 24/7

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Like the bear - lots of bear hugs fro Valentine's day..

Julie said...

Yep, I uploaded the pic's, but I forgot - no uploads allowed at work. I'll get them on there next time I go to Share & Rob's! Keep watching! Love and miss you guys (Andrew doesn't recognize my voice anymore!)

Sharon said...

hello????? updates?????

Julie said...

Yeah, we want to hear more, even if it's the boring stuff! We love and miss you guys, and even hearing the mundane stuff makes it a little easier! Post soon!